» Welcome Guest :: Log In :: New Posts

SiNNeRz
a420_b_smokin_m - a*Fire*within - amoon - Byte_Me - Diabolical - DruidMagik - Dusk - FEAR_THE_DEMON - Fire)\/(an - Foxhound - GurL - Guns - KidKill - )\/(artin - Masked Avenger! - m3d!c@t!0n - Mercinary - Oberon - Phython - Queen_B - Q-Ball - rAveN - rOxxx - Runnin - Slatts - Straycat - the_Kleaner - TokZik - Trodger - TwistyTank - WiLdEr - Wolverine - VA - Vicious - Xofer - Ye@_Right - Ylran ... and growing!
1v1 Server: .......................
20 player Server: 108.178.44.218:7778

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: ~SiNNeRz~, still alive!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Unregistered

Posted: Dec. 08 2006,18:50

sorta miss Twisty & DeMoN's posting spree's.. ViCiOuS i spoke to him the other day on the phone, dudes MAD busy these days... C'MON PEOPLE! UP FUX THE WAKE ####!!!  :p
Byte_mE Offline
senile and cranky old fart

Group: Super Administrators
Posted: Dec. 09 2006,11:07

glad to see that we're still out there ~SiN~ning

been in Houston on business for a couple of weeks, can't wait to game this weekend

--------------

~SiN~Byte_mE's First Law of Opposition
Profile PM WEB ICQ AOL MSN 
vicious_killer Offline
ViCiOuS KiLLa!

Group: ~SiN~ Ironman Clan Member
Posted: Dec. 10 2006,13:48

lol i fel that, i try to play as much as possible and get stuff out there you know. pwning bane is a privalive, cause he and demon are my mentors, hard to pwn demon though, especially if you esr kill him or spawn kill him he goes balistic lol.... thats my liol brother though, i get around though and pwn once in a while, some times i even hunt bane just for the fun of it, HE SAID ID NEVER BE ABLE TO NUKE HIM HAHAHA, how many times i nuke you last week bane :-D love you all ... sinnerz we have to get out there, and do a tdm or something, let them all know... we still alive and kicking ( OVER AND OUT ) VICIOUS_SIN SINNER FOR LIFE

--------------
Profile PM AOL MSN YIM 
~AngelBoo~ Offline
First Time SiN

Group: *LoS* Membership
Posted: Dec. 12 2006,14:55

Nice ss #### i miss ut lol

I think im gonna dl ut again  :D

--------------
Profile PM WEB AOL MSN YIM 
Queen-B Offline
Drunk N Twiztid

Group: ~SiN~ DM Clan Members
Posted: Dec. 12 2006,17:25

Yeah I been busy with alot of things too.I'm thinking It will pick up In the spring.   :p    ..Good to see we are all alive and well.   :O

--------------

Profile PM 
vicious_killer Offline
ViCiOuS KiLLa!

Group: ~SiN~ Ironman Clan Member
Posted: Dec. 16 2006,12:42

def doing well i jjust work my little tail off, trying to get my life situated you know, with parole and everything it aint easy, i just wrather stay in the house and play ut, then go out and acctually kill some one tehese days im goriwing up.... lol... bout time right, no more neck braces,  no more jail sprees and in demons case no more burned to shit hands LMAO.... its life though, and us sinners are still alive, i will be in sin till the day my casket closes in the dirt, and i hope all of you will throw in a mouse and a key pad, with a tower and a monitor to send me to heaven with so i can play ut there to :) and post here on the forums, #### im a sinner for life and the SIN DEVIL HAS GOT AHOLD OF ME :angry:

--------------
Profile PM AOL MSN YIM 
twistytank Offline
we aren't sure yet...

Group: ~SiN~ Administrators
Posted: Jan. 21 2007,04:05

I play when I can but unfortunately thats not very often, I never usually even join a game because i never see anyone i recognize/i see no one at all :( , I've had a tough few months but im still sin4life :p

--------------
Have no fear twisty's here!

Profile PM ICQ AOL MSN YIM 
twistytank Offline
we aren't sure yet...

Group: ~SiN~ Administrators
Posted: Jan. 21 2007,04:06

I play when I can but unfortunately thats not very often, I never usually even join a game because i never see anyone i recognize/i see no one at all :( , I've had a tough few months but im still sin4life :p

--------------
Have no fear twisty's here!

Profile PM ICQ AOL MSN YIM 
Byte_mE Offline
senile and cranky old fart

Group: Super Administrators
Posted: Jan. 21 2007,08:58

Twisty...you're back, good to see your still kicking brother. come play 2k4 with me.

time to get out there and ~SiN~

--------------

~SiN~Byte_mE's First Law of Opposition
Profile PM WEB ICQ AOL MSN 
18 replies since Dec. 02 2006,13:19 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Quick Reply: ~SiNNeRz~
iB Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Enable your signature?
Enable emoticons?