» Welcome Guest :: Log In :: New Posts

SiNNeRz
a420_b_smokin_m - a*Fire*within - amoon - Byte_Me - Diabolical - DruidMagik - Dusk - FEAR_THE_DEMON - Fire)\/(an - Foxhound - GurL - Guns - KidKill - )\/(artin - Masked Avenger! - m3d!c@t!0n - Mercinary - Oberon - Phython - Queen_B - Q-Ball - rAveN - rOxxx - Runnin - Slatts - Straycat - the_Kleaner - TokZik - Trodger - TwistyTank - WiLdEr - Wolverine - VA - Vicious - Xofer - Ye@_Right - Ylran ... and growing!
1v1 Server: .......................
20 player Server: 108.178.44.218:7778

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: New Server Info, What Location< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Unregistered

Posted: April 08 2005,14:01

I checked it out lastnight & my ping was decent, but higher then the old server. Pinged up to 70, average i would say about 55. Better then nothing tho if you ask me.  :cool:
slatts Offline
Overlord

Group: Super Administrators
Posted: April 12 2005,02:46

OK we have started the pain of set up. when the server came on line i was kind freaked that there were already 20 IP's banned. they told me it was left overs from another clan.
i ripped the ini he had for back up's...was EH or something.

they asked me what i wanted to do, i said leave it. these IP's were banned for a reason.. so i didn't know how long this box was down... or who had IP in there FAV's....so..lol

for all you CTF freaks you will be happy to know we hav 200 flippen maps in there... but no redirects on them. i moved them out for now....

Wilder mapvote 3.04 is in.. crotchshot is in Pure7E is running. we also have MORE GORE...lol
but i need a copy of the fragism command line. for some stupid reason it's the same set up...Linux..... not like the Windows copy i had. shouldn't matter. must be just me i need some sleep

we need Qanouncer and feedback :down:

--------------
Profile PM MSN 
slatts Offline
Overlord

Posted: April 12 2005,02:54

oH ya out of the twenty or thirty map i got in so fare 7 keep crashing server.
don't change the lineup... if you restart they are gone, haven't got to the ini file yet.
dont use: donut (but donut][ ok), faa4ever,warroom,dock,bloodbath,mightydome,18th hole,locker room the files are in place, but i think something happened to my Zip archive. i have to pull the files from game folders...:angry:

--------------
Profile PM MSN 
wilder Offline
God Like

Posted: April 13 2005,17:32

I would recommend emptying the maps...

Then drop maps there 1 by 1.  And see which ones are causing issues.

Sometimes uploading files incorrect can corrupt files on the server that leads to server crashes when trying to open these corrupted files.

I dont want to undo, what you did... so let me know when you give up, and I'll give it a whirl.

if I do go at it, I'm going to tear everything down, and start from scratch and put up a very clean and basic configuratin first and make sure it works.

After that, I'll start adding the 3rd party mods and other tweaks.

I refuse to try to fix someone else's mess, because I dont want to look for that needle in the hay that they left behind.

The command line for the fragism box wont work for this box, cus I created that script myself to make it easier to stop and restart the server!  :D

I'll have to see what can be done to this box; and whats available to me.  Any manuals they provide to us regarding stoping and starting the servers?

--------------

AKA ~SyN~AmEn -- CTF
Profile PM WEB ICQ AOL MSN YIM 
slatts Offline
Overlord

Posted: April 13 2005,19:39

start and stop? i thought you knew how to do that....lol
i thought you just typed stop. then start... i don't know how this SSH works.... i can stop any time and start any time.... i can send you the info on that, i thought you wanted to use the SSH deal?

yes you made the command line, and i know it won't run our server... but it would give me an idea were to stick the .... ' , : ;" mutate. botpack.bot./bla bla bla :laugh:

--------------
Profile PM MSN 
slatts Offline
Overlord

Posted: April 13 2005,21:19

example... the old BFGN command when we first took that server.... CTF-HallOfGiants?game=Botpack.CTFGame?mutator=BotPack.InstaGibDM,BotPack.Lo
wGrav,BDBMapVote303.BDBMapVote,Relics2.RelicDeath ini=UnrealTournament.ini
log=../Logs/UTServer5.log

AND we changed it to..... DM-SiN-Mighty-Dome?game=Botpack.DeathMatchPlus?mutator=BotPack.Lo
wGrav,BDBMapVote303.BDBMapVote ini=UnrealTournament.ini
log=../Logs/UTServer5.log

AHH  DUH! i just figured 1 thing out....lol the orig mapvote is 3.03, but with the other mod in place its 3.04, but still useing the 3.03 files. so when i add to the command line i should be useing 3.03, i have been putting in 3.04. there is no files for 3.04...... :blush:

the reason i wanted to see the frag command is because, i would like to have the mods places in the same order, as you had them. because that order worked.  :down:

--------------
Profile PM MSN 
25 replies since Mar. 30 2005,09:16 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

Quick Reply: New Server Info
iB Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Enable your signature?
Enable emoticons?
Track this topic?
View All Emoticons