» Welcome Guest :: Log In :: New Posts

SiNNeRz
a420_b_smokin_m - a*Fire*within - amoon - Byte_Me - Diabolical - DruidMagik - Dusk - FEAR_THE_DEMON - Fire)\/(an - Foxhound - GurL - Guns - KidKill - )\/(artin - Masked Avenger! - m3d!c@t!0n - Mercinary - Oberon - Phython - Queen_B - Q-Ball - rAveN - rOxxx - Runnin - Slatts - Straycat - the_Kleaner - TokZik - Trodger - TwistyTank - WiLdEr - Wolverine - VA - Vicious - Xofer - Ye@_Right - Ylran ... and growing!
1v1 Server: .......................
20 player Server: 108.178.44.218:7778

Pages: (9) < 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Da kitty's in da house< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Unregistered

Posted: June 23 2011,08:58

I checked in about every 10 minutes and saw nobody as well. Twisty, get TS3 I'll have Dave ( Saint ) make an account for you. Still dont see you on MSN either. straycat_007@hotmail.com.. That would be the easiest thing to do.
Brad, I use MSN but alot of times im hidden When I see you, 99% of the time your away...
MoreCowbell Offline
INNOCENT

Group: Members
Posted: June 23 2011,12:14

Quote ({UTR}Straycat @ June 23 2011,09:58)
I checked in about every 10 minutes and saw nobody as well. Twisty, get TS3 I'll have Dave ( Saint ) make an account for you. Still dont see you on MSN either. [EMAIL=straycat_007@hotmail.com..]straycat_007@hotmail.com..[/EMAIL] That would be the easiest thing to do.
Brad, I use MSN but alot of times im hidden When I see you, 99% of the time your away...

That's true... I almost always have it say "busy" because I'm at work  :laugh:

I'm here 90% of the time though  :D
Profile PM 
slatts Offline
Overlord

Group: Super Administrators
Posted: June 24 2011,08:38

Quote (twistytank @ June 20 2011,17:24)
banes too cool to come here now, think he deleted his account :(

yes the account is gone. i left it active for him but took away his admin when he left clan for no reason, or explanation.

i guess he told VA the reason a while back, but would not explain it to anyone. i sent countless emails and messages... no reply.

one day he tried to friend me on face krack... i asked why since he never returned my messages??
he replyed he does not have access the that account anymore... but i see his msn on some days and he does use the account... go figure.

i was pissed ay first.. not that he left for any reason... just the fact that he offered zero explanation what so ever.. can't even find the post anymore..

doesn't bother me anymore.. but i still wonder why.

he is welcome to come back here if he likes... no hard feelings what so ever.
i was surprised to see you guys still playing with him.. and useing same handle...
let him know if he wants another account i will activate it for him.

--------------
Profile PM MSN 
Unregistered

Posted: June 24 2011,10:16

Its been awhile since ive seen him, Slatts. He may have come in a server using an alais but his play style is quite easy to figure out after a few minutes. Maybe he's upset that his skills arnt what they used to be. Go figure, you quit playing of course your skills are going to rust.... Fact is, I still love this game and will probably play it till im on my death bed. Do yu guys still have an FTP to get maps from AND does anyone have a map compresser  that'll work with Win 7?
twistytank Offline
we aren't sure yet...

Group: ~SiN~ Administrators
Posted: June 24 2011,14:31

Quote (slatts @ June 24 2011,09:38)
Quote (twistytank @ June 20 2011,17:24)
banes too cool to come here now, think he deleted his account :(

yes the account is gone. i left it active for him but took away his admin when he left clan for no reason, or explanation.

i guess he told VA the reason a while back, but would not explain it to anyone. i sent countless emails and messages... no reply.

one day he tried to friend me on face krack... i asked why since he never returned my messages??
he replyed he does not have access the that account anymore... but i see his msn on some days and he does use the account... go figure.

i was pissed ay first.. not that he left for any reason... just the fact that he offered zero explanation what so ever.. can't even find the post anymore..

doesn't bother me anymore.. but i still wonder why.

he is welcome to come back here if he likes... no hard feelings what so ever.
i was surprised to see you guys still playing with him.. and useing same handle...
let him know if he wants another account i will activate it for him.

Honestly his reasons for leaving don't even apply anymore if it is what I think it is, but I'm not going to delve deeply into that.  

Stray banes been playing REALLY WELL the past few days, lol.

--------------
Have no fear twisty's here!

Profile PM ICQ AOL MSN YIM 
Unregistered

Posted: June 25 2011,10:38

Well, thats good, hopefully I'll run into him today....
twistytank Offline
we aren't sure yet...

Posted: June 29 2011,00:48

those were some really good games earlier tonight, wish I coulda played more my internet started bein wacky

--------------

MoreCowbell Offline
INNOCENT

Group: Members
Posted: June 29 2011,08:11

Yes, fun stuff as always.  It's great to see 5-6 people on the server at the same time like that!

I've seen that "dragon slayer" guy around before.  He's an interesting player.  Sometimes he's pretty #### good, & sometimes (like last night) not very good.  Maybe he was just too buzzed to play?  :p

OR, maybe I was too buzzed when I played him before & he seemed better  :laugh:
Profile PM 
twistytank Offline
we aren't sure yet...

Posted: June 29 2011,13:14

I think from what DOOM was saying last night that @ss kicker guys and dragon slayer are his brothers, so it may have been doom on his name

--------------

Unregistered

Posted: June 29 2011,16:17

yeah it was alot of fun especially with no bots. we should do this a few nights a week. Only next time {note to self} dont play buzzzzzzzzed... lol
84 replies since June 20 2011,10:01 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (9) < 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... >

Quick Reply: Da kitty's in da house
iB Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Enable your signature?
Enable emoticons?
Track this topic?
View All Emoticons
View iB Code