» Welcome Guest :: Log In :: New Posts

SiNNeRz
a420_b_smokin_m - a*Fire*within - amoon - Byte_Me - Diabolical - DruidMagik - Dusk - FEAR_THE_DEMON - Fire)\/(an - Foxhound - GurL - Guns - KidKill - )\/(artin - Masked Avenger! - m3d!c@t!0n - Mercinary - Oberon - Phython - Queen_B - Q-Ball - rAveN - rOxxx - Runnin - Slatts - Straycat - the_Kleaner - TokZik - Trodger - TwistyTank - WiLdEr - Wolverine - VA - Vicious - Xofer - Ye@_Right - Ylran ... and growing!
1v1 Server: .......................
20 player Server: 108.178.44.218:7778

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Watch Out For These [gOOn] Idiots!!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
~AngelBoo~ Offline
First Time SiN

Group: *LoS* Membership
Posted: Dec. 29 2005,23:25

I just log on to my AIM messenger this is what i got,

"click pic to see bigger"

NICE HUH? :(  :(

They hack my aim messenger deleted everyone on there they had hack the HIT clan forum just about all the gaming forums,,

I reg at their forum WOW the things i read they r pathetic lil bitches  :angryfire:

this guy>> XxD1sc0nn3ct3dxX (10:30:41 PM): hows it a virus?
XxD1sc0nn3ct3dxX (10:32:17 PM): (By analogy with biological viruses, via SF) A

(program or piece of code written by a cracker that "infects"

one or more other programs by embedding a copy of itself in

them, so that they become Trojan horses. When these

programs are executed, the embedded virus is executed too,

thus propagating the "infection". This normally happens)

"he wrote that stuff without his name showing and it was in light writing not dark"he might be using a hacked account.
admins can type without names showing etc

so watch out for these sissy assholes  :cussing:

http://www.g00ns-forum.net/index.php

I dont post there i just reg to read shit in there man o man the shit thats in there and these faggets admit to doing it and gets off on hacking ppl they only hack my aim messenger i dont have any virus or nothing

Edited by ~AngelBoo~ on Dec. 29 2005,23:26

--------------
Profile PM WEB AOL MSN YIM 
wilder Offline
God Like

Group: Super Administrators
Posted: Dec. 30 2005,16:07

lol!  oops i mean :(

although it was a little funny... but i know I'd be piss if it happened to me... kinda like seeing someone slip and fall... you know it's bad to laugh, but inside you cant help it.

This is why i take extra pre-caution installing software i dont know... because it could have trojan horses, or downloading from untrusted sites.

This is the reason why you should always have anti-virus turn on when surfing, downloading and installing stuff from the internet.  Make sure all files are scanned and cleaned before opening it; but make sure your antivirus is up-to-date before scanning so it catches the latest shit out there.

Also use IE or firefoxes pop-up blocker, and make sure it blocks *all* popups.  if you detect the link you are clicking has a popup, and you still want to open it, hold control key, and then click again.  NEVER add untrusted site to your allow-list.  Then turn off any form of filesharing in your messenger programs.    Then always use a firewall... if you dont have a hardware router/firewall... go out and get one.  They start at $10.  Forget about using software firewall if you have hardware.

So many other things to do... but mostly common sense.  just protect yourself and you'll be fine.

--------------

AKA ~SyN~AmEn -- CTF
Profile PM WEB ICQ AOL MSN YIM 
~AngelBoo~ Offline
First Time SiN

Posted: Dec. 30 2005,20:30

I dont have a virus these idiot just hack my aim messenger and deleted everyone off there lol

--------------
Unregistered

Posted: Dec. 31 2005,09:23

Thats just wrong!  :angry:
~AngelBoo~ Offline
First Time SiN

Posted: Dec. 31 2005,10:05

these idiots take pride in what they do hope u have back up 4 here cause they hacl ALL gaming sites!!  :(

--------------
4 replies since Dec. 29 2005,23:25 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Quick Reply: Watch Out For These [gOOn] Idiots!!
iB Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Enable your signature?
Enable emoticons?
Track this topic?
View All Emoticons
View iB Code