» Welcome Guest :: Log In :: New Posts

SiNNeRz
a420_b_smokin_m - a*Fire*within - amoon - Byte_Me - Diabolical - DruidMagik - Dusk - FEAR_THE_DEMON - Fire)\/(an - Foxhound - GurL - Guns - KidKill - )\/(artin - Masked Avenger! - m3d!c@t!0n - Mercinary - Oberon - Phython - Queen_B - Q-Ball - rAveN - rOxxx - Runnin - Slatts - Straycat - the_Kleaner - TokZik - Trodger - TwistyTank - WiLdEr - Wolverine - VA - Vicious - Xofer - Ye@_Right - Ylran ... and growing!
1v1 Server: .......................
20 player Server: 108.178.44.218:7778

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Windows 8/8.1 does not support ut99 that well.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
wilder Offline
SiNFeCted

Group: Super Administrators
Posted: May 22 2014,15:07

When you said you tried, did you go and download the hacked Direct3D9 renderer version 1.3 for UT: utd3d9r13.zip from http://www.cwdohnal.com/utglr/, follow the instruction to install it to your UT, and fire it up?  You have to select the hacked version as your renderer.

If that's waht you did, hmm any idea what CPU and GPU you got on your laptop?  Hard to believe it can't play a 13 year old game even with that hacked renderer.
Profile PM 
DanielX Offline
INNOCENT

Group: Awaiting Authorisation
Posted: May 22 2014,15:14

It's an amazing laptop trapped in the body of windows 8.1. Here are the specs:

Intel Pentium 2.20 GHz
4 Gb of RAM
Intel HD Graphics up to 3048 mb of video (64 bits)
Dvd Rom

Windows 8.1 .

There is no point playing UT99 on it, I don't use it that much anyways, I'm gonna sell it probably and buy myself a new desktop or windows 7 powered tablet.

--------------
::.DanielX::...:. mansonfan69
Profile PM MSN 
11 replies since Mar. 21 2014,13:39 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Quick Reply: Windows 8/8.1 does not support ut99 that well.
iB Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Enable your signature?
Enable emoticons?
Track this topic?
View All Emoticons
View iB Code