» Welcome Guest :: Log In :: New Posts

SiNNeRz
a420_b_smokin_m - a*Fire*within - amoon - Byte_Me - Diabolical - DruidMagik - Dusk - FEAR_THE_DEMON - Fire)\/(an - Foxhound - GurL - Guns - KidKill - )\/(artin - Masked Avenger! - m3d!c@t!0n - Mercinary - Oberon - Phython - Queen_B - Q-Ball - rAveN - rOxxx - Runnin - Slatts - Straycat - the_Kleaner - TokZik - Trodger - TwistyTank - WiLdEr - Wolverine - VA - Vicious - Xofer - Ye@_Right - Ylran ... and growing!
1v1 Server: .......................
20 player Server: 108.178.44.218:7778

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Do we have an updated list of ut99 servers?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Angel Du$T! Offline
Killer!

Group: ~SiN~ DM Clan Members
Posted: Aug. 15 2009,01:40

dam,,,i see you today early today on server,,i go to server you never show up. and still some GMC servers there, like 4 or five. i see demon a lot on servers, guns was on server 2, and others new clan members, but i play just on nites.

--------------
Profile PM 
wilder Offline
SiNFeCted

Group: Super Administrators
Posted: Aug. 15 2009,09:22

you'll catch me between 11pm CST and 12am CST... whatever that translate to your timezone.  I think i got most maps cached in the sinnerz servers... so will camp there again to see who shows up.

I dont mind getting beat up... i dont intent to get good at the game ... just wanna get some quick casual games in while I can... then 3 weeks its back to the dungeon again.  :(

PS.
looks like i have to retweak settings again.  I wish I had a copy of my old user.ini... doubletapping feels stiff and my mouse sensiitivity is off.  I finally was able to get most of my key binds.

I thought i can easily play with max settings... which was good.  BUT it made the game feel a little laggy.  Like when i shoot it doesnt feel accurate or it feels lagged.  Once I turn down the settings to medium it feels much better.  Ironically the less detailed in the world settings makes it easier to see moving sprites too!  I might set the world setting to low tonight -- i think thats what i did before, dont remember.  world to low... charater model to medium or high.

Edited by wilder on Aug. 15 2009,09:29
Profile PM 
slatts Offline
Overlord

Group: Super Administrators
Posted: Aug. 20 2009,15:22

Quote (wilder @ Aug. 14 2009,11:21)
i left my PC on last night in the ~Sin~ server to download and cache the maps... I forgotten how long it takes even today.  I played 2 rounds and the bots handed my own to me.  =S

I'm check in again at 11pm CST to 12am CST... maybe earlier... but i'll show at 11 at the sin server.  :S  I'll be online as [EMAIL=Diablo@sinnerz.org.]Diablo@sinnerz.org.[/EMAIL]  BUT note, I'm sign in now from home and left it there.  I'm at work so i cannot see any messages.  hehehe

any other GMC servers still alive where old school folks play?
Those large zark maps are killing me... i get lost and they last too long.  i wanna squeeze 2-3 games in with lotta action.  lol...

If i wanna play sneaky sneaky campy campy and stealth, I'll play splinter cell.  :P

most maps you can access from members/sinnerz.org/maps if you can remember how to get to it...lol
i dont have the link anymore... nor can i use the ftp for some stupid reason. keeps coming up wrong password. you should only have to down load a couple. use the info i sent you last year and you can access the server directly and DL from the server faster...

as for the Zark's.... i don't like those sit around and camp for days neither, the server i play on is fast play. no rules except sports-man-ship. you can camp , run and gun, not single shot. you should try it out. head shot is worth 2 frags... has spawn protection, you can't shoot peps but you can telefrag them...lol

as for you ini file... i think i have a real old one somewere on a back up disk.. will look for it

--------------
Profile PM MSN 
12 replies since Aug. 13 2009,13:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Quick Reply: Do we have an updated list of ut99 servers?
iB Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Enable your signature?
Enable emoticons?
Track this topic?
View All Emoticons
View iB Code